About the Company:-
Established in the year 2012, we, Brizzb Industries, are a reputed organization involved in manufacturing, exporting, trading, importing, distributing and supplying a wide array of Solar Pumps, Solar Panels, LED Street Light, Solar Power Plants, Solar Street Lights, etc. These products are designed and manufactured by the professionals of our firm following international standards of quality. The fans offered by us are widely appreciated for their features like efficient performance and low maintenance cost. Our offered solar panels find their usage in residential and commercial sectors for various power applications. All our products are stringently scrutinized by a team of quality controllers on varied parameters, before the final delivery.
Job location: Ahmedabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2019
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA - INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(EC/IC)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Designing and Developing new control systems
- Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems
- Analysing data and presenting findings in written reports managing operations
- Working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff
- Project management within cost and time constrained environments
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards
- Providing advice and consultancy support
- Writing computer software and test procedures
- Developing new business proposals.
Skill Set Required:
- Creative problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills and a high level of numeracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team working skills, with an ability to motivate others and to lead or manage teams and projects
- Flexibility and an ability to compromise
- A willingness to accept responsibility and make decisions
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent customer care skills and good commercial awareness
- An understanding of, and ability to work with, high-level computer technology.
Last date to apply: 2nd April 2019
- Face to Face round
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA