About The Company
A custom content creation company that believes in creating engaging content for its customers, from e-learning modules to virtual reality experiences.’ Now, that would be a tad unfair, since it’s hardly the whole story.
They do multimedia, to use an old industry term. They create e-learning modules for the education and higher education industry. We work with corporates to create their internal training programs. Their simulation games and interactive apps augment the industrial, manufacturing and engineering sectors, while our virtual reality solutions allow people to be trained in a risk-free environment.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 3 to 4 Year
Salary: INR 6 LPA to 6.5 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2011/2012/2013/2014
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Design and develop instructor-led and online training programs for IT, banking, education or management courses. Web-based course development experience required.
- Demonstrates and utilizes effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills.
- Can independently develop entry and advanced level courses for both internal and external audiences.
- Able to utilize multimedia technology and authoring tools.
- Acts as liaison between SME and ID in determining needs of the course and appropriate method of delivery.
- Support training materials using company styles, standards, and development tools
- Ensure that all information is consistent, easy to understand, and well organized.
- Review, proofread and edit own work and work of others to improve quality, readability, consistency, and effectiveness of documentation.
Skill Set Required:
- Demonstrated familiarity with Instructional Design and Courseware Development principles .
- Strong PC skills and expertise in MS Office, PaintShop Pro .
- Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly and accurately.
- Accomplished presentation skills, including development and delivery.
- Desire to continuously learn new features of development tools and software.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines.
- Work both independently and within a team.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic team.
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA
3 - 0 Years
6 - 6.5 LPA