-The process of learning has moved away from “Training” to “Learning”, acquiring a “CONVENIENCE” dimension, with the maturing of technology.
-Learning has, thus, become a “Pull”-driven activity rather than a “Push”-driven activity.“One-size fits all” is no longer the relevant mantra.
We are an eLearning company that produces interactive multimedia educational content to help people learn better. We also undertake turnkey eLearning content development projects involving research, design, development and deployment.
Salary: INR 3 to INR 5 LPA
Desired Experience: 2-4 years
Tentative Date Of Joining:Immediate
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Analyze inputs from Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Interact with SMEs and apply suitable content treatment
- Design and develop learning content using instructional design strategies in a variety of methods including instructor-led, web-based and virtual training
- Create Storyboards by incorporating school learning and instructional design principles
- Work with graphic designers /sound engineers / animators and software engineers to develop program elements
- Source appropriate reference images
- Design appropriate instructional strategies where required
- Ensure quality control of instructional design and content
- Administer pilots to evaluate and revise training materials
- Conduct peer review of storyboards
Skill Set Required:
- Minimum of 2-3 years instructional design experience in creating engaging, interactive multimedia content
- Understand instructional design principles required for school instructional material
- Ability to write instructional material (such as stories, dialogues, scenarios, voice-over scripts)
- Ability to provide art/media direction
- Exposure to software development, coding and scripting would be considered a plus
B.A., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
2 - 4 Years
3 - 5 LPA