Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Instructional Designer + Creative Content Developer
About Sharp Edge Learning:
SHArP Edge Learning aims to revolutionize the current teaching methodologies and increase the efficiency of learning through the innovative technological aids. We strive to take the student through the industry relevant and employability ready content and skills throughout his college life.
Our strong commitment to our beliefs in the participative education shall lead to:
• Illustrative pedagogy inculcating various teaching methodologies- traditional, digital, adaptive, social and collaborative.
• Promote teachers who would develop, establish and then continuously evolve as a community
• Direct connection with the ultimate beneficiary i.e. students at different levels, to enhance collaborative learning.
Salary details: Rs 3.5 LPA – Rs 4 LPA (Depending on the candidature performance)
Probation Period: 3 months (Flexible depending upon candidates performance)
Desired experience: 1-3 Years in Online Education/E Learning/Education Technology/Learning & Development
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Analyzing requirements for e-learning courses created for corporate clients/colleges/competitive exam aspirants/teachers training & teaching aids
- Providing inputs to the R&D Team
- Creating e-learning courses starting from the design stage to delivery and fixes stage
- Creating proof of concepts (POCs) and prototypes that have resulted in successful business
- Managing skill development for a small team of IDs, GDs and Animators.
- Monitoring team performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Develop outline structure of content.
- Visualize media to support learning (for CBT, WBT, eLearning).
- Publish Content into formats like CD Rom, On web and LMS (SCORM standard)
- Organize content and activities for student learning.
- Create Storyboard templates and provide team with them.
- Rephrase content to meet the learning needs.
- Create storyboards for learning material, games, interactive activities, teacher’s worksheet and interactive quiz.
- E Learning Authoring Tools(Storyline-2, Adobe Captivate,Advanced MS Power Point)
- Develop/ publish HTML content for WBT, CBT or ILT.
- Develop/ publish content for various LMS like SCORM
- Excellent Writing & Communication Skills
- Excellent English Comprehension
Note: Candidates willing to relocate to Jaipur shall only apply
1. Telephonic (For Outstation Candidates, if required for local candidates as well)
2. Final Interview Round (Face to Face)
- Job Responsibilities: Instructional Designer + Creative Content Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, M.Tech./M.E., MCA, MCM
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: Education