Designation: ISA (Institutional Sales Associate)
Location: New Delhi/Gurgaon
Salary: 2 to 2.75 LPA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reaching out new assigned geography and seeking corporate alliance across region through phone & email.
- Responsible to generate/create database of target Institutes/customers in respective region.
- Run-through websites of potential customers to get insight.
- Generating new business and farming from existing clients as well.
- Take complete ownership and build professional relationship with respective accounts/customers for long term association.
- Must ensure to keep close follow-up on prospects & existing accounts and maintain desired conversion ratio.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must possess good verbal & written communication skills.
- Should be persuasive and initiative taking.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Self-motivation and drive.
- Should have strong convincing skills.
- A competitive streak.
- Flexible to work in Shifts
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 2 Years
2 - 2.75 LPA