About the company:
ATPL’s purpose is to provide security to your IT Infrastructure and assist in related services. We are equipped to integrate your System with tailored Next-gen Security solutions that can protect and safeguard your Vital Assets.
Job location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Target Batch: 2016-2019
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 2.2 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Build a solid inside sales/lead generation team that exceed sales goal
- Ensure Sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads and prospects
- Monitor productivity and motivate team to reach daily goals
- Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions.
- Being prepared for every call or meeting
- Maintain work areas in a clean and organized manner
- Coordinating with the assigned business partners & customers from Product inquiry to the product delivery.
- Coordinating with internally for commercials & product delivery.
- To provide direct & technical support to the Sales Managers in the ongoing development of existing and prospective ATPL customers.
- Develop quotations in cooperation with the senior based on identified sales strategy and information collected from customer or partners as assigned
- Perform routine follow up calls as per renewal procedure to hit Renewal Sales Goals
- Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts, data gathering and reports for Business Managers.
- Report to Senior Management on Sales Metrics, Opportunities & threat.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in Customer Relationship Management System. Provide data quality checks weekly.
- Conduct Post Sale Follow Up (call customer to ensure welcome letter and contract start date are correct) in coordination with service delivery engineer as appropriate
Skill Set Required:
- Writing skills: Email communication will be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: Fluent hold on languages specially English
- Project management skills: They also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Face-to-face Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.2 LPA