About The Company : Qyk, is a company founded by 4 IIT graduates whose aim is to build a mobile solution for hiring a local service provider.
It is a young at heart, rapidly growing and budding organization, which gives you the exposure to multiple product verticals within its system. At QYK, they believe that in order for them to reach their goals, they must follow the tenets of transparency and maintain a consistent level of integrity in everything they do. They are passionate about quality and they believe in uncompromising professionalism at all level.
Salary details: Upto Rs 2.5 LPA (Depending upon the candidates performance in interview )
Probation Period: None
Desired experience: 0 to 1 years of experience is required.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Candidate will be preparing a Cold calling List of prospects of local service professionals (SPs) and a pitch for reaching out to SPs to bring them onboard the Qyk Platform
- Candidate will explain to the SPs in detail about the Company and also benefits of coming onboard Qyk
- Candidate will be answering specific queries from SPs pertaining to services and process they need to follow
- Will follow up with the Service professionals and ensure complete onboarding on the Qyk platform
- Will ensure basic guidance to SPs on Qyk app usage and onboarding process and relevant updates in the system after every interaction with the SPs
- Will ensure Monthly and Weekly Targets are met, quality delivery and the best standards of Client service is achieved
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to effectively utilize the internet and must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have care for Customer Service and skills to build relationships, good Phone Calling skills, Multi Tasking and Problem solving skills
- Should have experience in Outbound Calling/ Inside Sales Function will be added advantage
- Written Test
- Multiple face to face Interview
Inside Sales Specialist
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA
0 - 1 Years
1.5 - 2.5 LPA