About The Company :
POSist is a complete Restaurant Management Platform that leverages Cloud Technology to automate and optimize restaurant operations. We cater to more than 6000 restaurants globally and are constantly bringing innovation into the Restaurant Space. We are a close-knit of individuals, all working fervently to revolutionize the way Restaurants operate, and we are inviting like-minded passionate people to help us expand our presence across geographies. We have recently opened offices in Dubai, Singapore, and Thailand and are consistently increasing our customer base.
Follow us on:
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/Posist
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Posist/
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/posist_/
● POSist Blog: https://www.posist.com/restaurant-times/
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Probation/Training Period: None
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 4 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Will be responsible for lead generation via both inbound and outbound outreach, emails and phone.
- Should be able to handle initial customer interactions, do first level pitches and go through lead qualification process.
- Prospect the right clients and make initial contact with the potential customers through calls, follow-ups and visits.
- Research the current market trends and identify the customer need.
- Give product demonstration to the clients and encourage them to try POSist product to drive numbers and impact the top line in every aspect
- Handle all inbound prospect calls to convert them into a positive sale
- Handle and manage appointments for product demos and follow-up as required
- Maintain a database of all cold and hot prospects or any enquiries received efficiently
- Handle CRM system and any sales tools as necessary.
Skill Set Required:
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills
- The incumbent should have excellent communication skills – English, Hindi or any local language.
- Should have strong negotiation and convincing skills.
- Should have knack of understanding and executing the best plans.
- Experience with food blogging will be an added advantage
- GD (Group Discussion)
- Multiple face to face interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 1 Years
3 - 4 LPA