Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Team Computers is an Indian technology services company headquartered in New Delhi, India. Team employs more than 1650 employees in India as of March 2011. Team is ranked the Best System Integrator of India in 2011 by DataQuest. It has 19 offices and 266 support locations in India. The company offers solutions for Business Intelligence, Creating and Managing IT Infrastructure, Business Applications and Information Technology Consulting
Desired experience- 1- 5 years
Course Specialization- Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 3 LPA to Rs. 6 LPA (Negotiable depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Face to Face Rounds ( if telephonic round is clear)
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Work closely to initiate one-on-one conversations with CXO level representing Team Computers - Data Analytics solution
- Drive Leads through focused e-mail and phone campaigns, (Added Advantage if can handle - webcasts, social media venues, and other demand generation activities)
- Cultivate leads by assessing the opportunity, communicating the value propositions for the customer, and following up in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives and decision makers. (CXO level preferably)
- Maintain a positive curiosity and can-do attitude
- Demonstrate thought leadership with customers and stay apprised of the industry trends by contributing to social media sites i.e. twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Consistently do it right and get the job done.
- A motivation to drive sales.
- Ability to grow and learn as the company grows.
- Willing to contribute beyond the profits.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to manage a pipeline with multiple prospects.
- A self-motivated, highly driven work ethic.
- Ability for sales planning meeting and exceeding sales goals
- A passion for customer service and building strong client relationship.
- Job Responsibilities: Inside Sales Executive
- Education: B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., MBA
- Work Ex: 1 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT