About The Company
POSist is a leading cloud based Point of Sale solutions provider. With the motto of providing "Training free" and "Easy to use" scalable solutions, we have successfully registered a PAN-India presence, with 1500+ customers in over 62 cities and 5 countries. We are the first company to provide a complete online POS solution for restaurants, which is also Internet outage friendly. POSist derives its edge from being a company focused only towards the food industry. POSist helps a standalone food outlet to a large food chain manage functions like Billing, CRM, Inventory Control, Recipe and Wastage management, Centralized Menu Management, Vendor Management and more. Real-time mobile reporting helps a restaurant owner keep a close watch on his business.
The idea for POSist came up when its Founder, Mr. Ashish Tulsian, started hunting for a software solution to help automate his own restaurant. But he ended up creating one for himself as he wasn't able to find anything suitable. He believes POSist can change the way restaurants deal with its customers at the front end and operations at the back end. All for good of-course.
POSist is a complete Restaurant Management Platform, as it’s open to integration and is a seamlessly scalable application. Other business support application like accounting softwares, CRMs, hotel suites and even ERP back ends like SAP can be integrated with front POS from POSist. Using its APIs, POSist looks forward to provide better unified solutions to the restaurant industry.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 0 To 3 Years
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA To 3 LPA.
Target Batch Passouts: 2013-2016
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE/BCA/MCA/BBA/MBA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Make initial contact with the potential customers through calls, follow-ups and visits.
- Research the current market trends and Identify the customers needs.
- Give product demonstration to the clients and make them understand the product.
- Must be adept at converting prospects to success.
- Ensure appropriate and timely delivery of services and products.
- Maintain customers record and sales information.
- Must possess the knack of understanding and executing the best plans.
- In a nutshell you would give our clients a live/online demonstration of our product, encourage them to try it and close the deal if our offering and their requirement matches perfectly.
- Good communication skills.
- Quick solution generator and has a creative bent of mind.
- Strong ability to maintain interpersonal relationships.
- Face To Face Round
Inside Sales Executive
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
0 - 3 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA