Extramarks provides learning solutions to students of the K-12 segment. It's learning App has become extremely popular amongst students in India and abroad. Premier schools in India are already using Extramarks learning solutions to deliver education to students.
Extramarks also prepares students for entrance examinations through Learning App and Smart Coaching Centres for IIT-JEE and Medical. These centers provide a perfect blend of expert faculty and digital technology to ensure concept based learning instead of rote learning.
Offices in: Singapore, India, South Africa, Middle East & Indonesia
Job Locations: Noida
Academic Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/BBA/BCA/MBA/MCA
Eligibility Criteria: Students with Active Backlogs are not eligible.
Language: Hindi, English [Both are mandatory]
Salary Offered: CTC Upto 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Training Period: 1 month
Probation Period : 6 Month
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Inside Sales Associate in any organization will be the engine for the company. Sky is the limit for their accomplishments and their career growth. The role will be focused to generate revenue and will take the lead for the innovative growth of the organization. Part of the process is that they make handsome incentives. The Inside Sales Agents will be the face of the company and they carry brand reputation while helping the parents and students to start a new journey towards academic success. Therefore high integrity in conduct, transparency in transactions is necessary while selling education products that shape up the child’s future.
-Lead qualification through various channels like online chat, calls and app downloads.
-Persuade purchase of products through sales pitch for all the qualified leads.
-Ensure that every customer is having lasting impression about Extramarks whether the sale is accomplished or not.
-Nurture the leads, propose various products and sell packages (Products & Services) to accomplish the sales targets.
-Need to perform regular market research to gain understanding of the EdTech market and competitor product.
-Should be performing market research and comparative analysis of various products in the market from time to time to showcase the merits of Extramarks products.
Sector: Education Sector mainly focusing on K-12 Segments.
Required skill sets:
If you are:
- Willingness to take targets and engage in calling along the day.
- Flexibility to learn and take corrections from seniors.
- Attitude to accept rejections in sales and energy to bounce back with determination.
- Good interpersonal skills to work as a team.
- Ability to communicate well on emails and calls
Extramarks is the place for you where you can enjoy and chart out your professional life.
Rounds Of Interview:
- Profile shortlisting (HR Round)
- Group Discussion
- Written Test (General Aptitude and English). (Direct entry for AMCAT > 450)
- Sales Pitch Round
- Final Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
3.6 - 3.6 LPA