About the Company:-
Founded in 1995 Mega Networks Pvt Ltd. (Meganet) has built up an exceptional reputation within the IT trade by supplying the latest in high performance technology backed up by unrivalled in-house pre and post sales and technical expertise. Now over a decade in business, Meganet is recognized as a pivotal player within the industry, leading the way in offering the latest in high performance hardware for the server, workstation, clustering, High Performance Computing and storage markets. In this endeavor, we have to state that we have been able to, time and again, meet market expectations by providing superior quality services and innovative solutions, and, in the process bring the customers, products and vendors together into lasting and rewarding associations.
Job location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: Fresher
Batch Passout: 2020
Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: Stipend INR 12000 - INR 15000 is provided in training period.
Post Training: INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Research territory and accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and email;
- Finding prospective business through online/webex meetings
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects within the assigned territory
- Generating and maintaining business pipeline
- Closing deals and achieving target.
Skill Set Required:
- Good Verbal and written communication
- Inside Sales experience is preferable but not mandatory
- Strong Understanding of sales process
- Strong Internet and research skills
- Knowledge of lead generation, nurturing and converting a the lead
- We are looking for someone who can own the entire sales cycle (lead generation to closure)
Last Date to Apply: 14th November 2019
- Multiple Face to Face Round
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA