Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Inside Sales Associate -(Software and Application Development Services Sales)
About The company
Soluzione is a fast growing Microsoft Partner. We develop, implement maintain software solutions that enable our customers to reduce costs , improve efficiencies and gain competitive adventage. We specialize in implementing Business solutions and Apps based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Great Plains and Share point. Soluzione also creates custom solutions that solve our clients\' most complex business challenges. Our experienced experts in strategy, user experience, creative design, and technology are passionate about producing solutions that emphasize clarity, usability and results. We transform how our clients across the world do business to help them succeed in today\'s competitive market place.
Website Address: http://solzit.com/
Desired experience: 1 -2 years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ BBA/ MBA
Probation/Training Period: None
Salary: INR 2 LPA - 2.5 LPA Incentives
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Associate that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
- The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives in International Geographies and key domestic opportunities.
- You must be comfortable making many dozens of calls per day, writing and sending emails and proposals, generating interest, qualifying prospects, follow up and ensure closing sales with International and Domestic Customers.
- Proven inside sales experience of 1-2 years
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity, Skype and web presentation tools
- Some experience of working with MS Dynamics CRM or any Another CRM
- Willingness to Learn and develop expertise in Solution Areas
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A graduate degree in Engineering, Computer Applications, Business or equivalent will be relevant.
- Technical (Face to Face)
- HR Round (Face to Face)
- Job Responsibilities: Inside Sales Associate -(Software and Application Development Services Sales)
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT