Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Inside Sales Associate
About The company
Cuemath is a sophisticated after-school maths learning program for students from grades LKG through 8.
Designed by math, education and technology graduates from IIT, IIM, Stanford, Cambridge and Harvard, Cuemath is the only program which makes every aspect of learning maths engaging and comprehensive by using math worksheets and application-based technology under the supervision of trained and certified teachers.
The math that kids are exposed to at school ends up making them indifferent to the subject and at times even makes them averse to it. The Cuemath Program brings out the true beauty of math by going beyond the school curriculum through innovative paper-based and online activities including mathematical puzzles and game-like skill levels.
They have over a 1,000 Cuemath Centres operating across the nation in cities like Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and many more. Cuemath is committed to taking world-class learning to the masses.
Desired experience- 0-1 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Course Specialization- Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Training/Probation Period- 3 months
Salary- Rs. 3 LPA
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Telephonic Round
- Two Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Pitching products and services to prospective customers over the phone, over the web or by email. Cold / Warm calling would be integral
- Maintain and expand the company\'s database of prospects
- Ensure follow-up by creating tasks, meetings, completing account information, keeping proper notes in CRM
- Strategic sales approaches
- Coordinating and resolving queries of customers.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Convincing and Negotiating Skills
- Team Player.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Job Responsibilities: Inside Sales Associate
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: Education