Innovation Expert/Market Research Analyst
About The Company :
We take great pride in calling ourselves a ‘small-big agency’. It’s quite simple really. We possess the agility of a small agency and the ability of a mammoth one. Our strong clientele is a symbol of the faith placed in our able hands. We are happy to have partnered with legendary companies in India like Godrej, Castrol, HUL, ICICI Bank, ICICI Prudential, Pidilite Industries, JCB, Mahindra & Mahindra and Johnson Tiles amongst others. Our average association with them is 8 years. With Godrej and Castrol we have completed 15 years of association. This has been possible through a combination of a strong in-house team and a collaboration with the Industry’s Best Professionals. With a robust back-end & a huge experience of collectively working on over a 100 Brands, we are always restless for the next challenge.
Job Location: Mumbai
Years of experience: Graduates
Course Specialization: BMM/BBA
Target Batch Passout: 2016
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA To INR 3 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview, experience and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 26 April 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- We are an advertising agency (we offer 360-degree, integrated solutions and special focus on digital medium and live entertainment). While we’ve been in the business for more than 18 years, we want to plan for the next 18. And to do so, we need a couple of crystal-ball gazers.
- As a part of two-member team, you’d read, explore, meet people, research, understand, catalogue ideas, predict trends, see patterns, write and most important talk to the entire office (and select clients) about the infinite possibilities that future has to offer.
- In simpler language, you would surf the internet all day long, talk to interesting people, uncover cool things and create content for the entire office to consume. And ensure that they consume it.
What would you do if you are in?
- You would publish a report every week. And present that to internal teams. And clients.
- The goal is to be able to create something that a WPP may want to acquire.
- Work on our clients and think about what all can we for them.
- No, we dont want “traditional” ideas for making a print ad or a film.
- We want to push the envelope to the extent that it frightens us.
- Create ideas that work! For the brand and for the consumers.
- Your work / research / reports get featured on the likes of TED, SingularityU, Trendhunting etc. If you don't know what these are, you may need to rethink the application.- Full-time.
- Work from home possible once in a while. But essentially a full-time role. 8 to 5. Or 10 to 7 on candidates choice.
Key Result Areas
The team will…
- Publish a weekly report on the blog
- Market the blog (and reach 10000 organic subscribers in 6 months)
- Work as planner on various client brands that we have (as and when required)
- Participate in new business pitches
- Ship a new product / service in every 6 months (yeah, like an incubator)
- Technical Round
- Managment Round
- Job Responsibilities: Innovation Expert/Market Research Analyst
- Education: BBA, BMM
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT