Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Infoway Trainee Engineer - Consultant
About The company
Infoway is a premium web development and mobile engineering company started in 2004. Utilizing the latest emerging technologies, we develop Cloud software and web application. As a leading web application Development Company employ brightest and most talented people to utilize cutting edge technologies and deliver highly creative graphic content. Whether you seek an open source solution out of the box thinking or a custom developed platform, we have the skills and experience to deliver the most cost effective solutions. Their team provides significant resources needed to ensure timely delivery.
They are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, heading towards ISO 27001 and CMMI certification. Being a company of web designing in India we feel proud of having won many awards and certificates.
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer - Consultant (Project Dept.)
Job Location: Serampore, Hooghly, West Bengal
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech
Training/Probation Period: 2 Months
During Training Period: INR 6000 per Month
Post Completion of Training: INR 1.2 LPA
Bond: 3 years’ Service Level Agreement
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skills Required:
- Grab and maintain the marketing processes as whatever needs to do in the given time.
- Pre-sales and post-sales the project execution up to payment and testimonial collection.
- Online Bidding through various bidding portal.
- High level client communication (Voice + Text).
- Project Management related to planning and execution of on demand marketing strategy as per market research.
- Coordinate with technical department in respect of presales project execution for excellent project proposal preparation.
- Proper planning and execution to achieve the sales target.
- Maintain proper reports in respect of daily work.
- Strategy planning to rollout new business (bidding websites, direct business, cold calling, tenders etc).
- Excellent support service to clients and Build up Relation with recurring Clients.
- Quality work to maintain quality policy and RPE policy.
- Excellent presentation to clients, collecting testimonial from clients, portfolio update
- Upgrading Marketing Samples (Project Proposal + Portfolio +Feature List and etc)
- And any other jobs relating Marketing as and when required doing so.
- Basic Knowledge of C
- HR Round
- Technical Test
- Job Responsibilities: Trainee Engineer - Consultant
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT