About The Company:
HealthAsyst offers a whole gamut of software services, helping clients effectively address their operational challenges and grow their businesses stronger. Some of our services include software development, mobile application development, ICD 9-10 implementation & healthcare integration. HealthAsyst combines strong domain expertise, proven processes and flexibility to make every service engagement a success.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.Tech (Mechanical) / MBA (IT and operations Specialization)
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 70% in MBA
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 5 LPA - INR 7 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Note: 30 months employment agreement.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skills Set Required:
- Coordinate and follow-up with internal stakeholders to close all audit findings within the timeframe
- Ability to plan and conduct periodic internal audits as defined and client-specific assessments when required
- Very good process documentation skills with the ability to conceptualize processes and convert these into well-written documents.
- Create Dashboards and status reports for Bi-Monthly management meetings
- Well versed Training and Facilitation skills to conduct security and compliance-related training and assessments within the organization
- Knowledge on reporting IS Events, Security Incident Tracking, Evaluating IS weaknesses, Lessons Learnt from IS, Performing RCA and taking Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Good attitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work as a Team player and an Individual Contributor.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Absolutely trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity
- Online Test
- Multiple Interview Rounds
0 - 0 Years
5 - 7 LPA