About the Company:
VidyaTech build cloud-based solutions for the smallest to the biggest organizations worldwide.
Our clientele includes global giants of the world - Microsoft, CA, Pearson, Thomson Reuters, Falck, Reader’s Digest, NIIT, Wipro etc. We provide the following services:
Application Development and Maintenance
Cyber Security and Infrastructure
They have experience of developing and deploying solutions for platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows
Phone, Windows, Microsoft’s Azure, Amazon’s AWS etc. using technologies such as SharePoint, Drupal, C#,.NET, PHP, Telligent, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Office, etc.
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 6 LPA ( Negotiable for deserving candidates)
Desired Experience: 3 - 5 year
- Understand the Security and Compliance requirements of customers
- Explore products and services, and architect a solution to solve the requirements
- Plan and assist in the deployment of the solutions
- Perform/Manage day-to-day scans, schedules, reports, recommendations/fixes
- Analyze/Replicate reported vulnerabilities and develop proof of concept, if needed
- Manage escalations, and help prepare for security breaches and outages
- Monitor and research cyber threats having an impact on business/customers
- Prioritize security risks of networks, systems, applications and technology initiatives
- Foresee potential problems and suggest changes to meet changing requirements
- Support security management on Threat, Vulnerability, and Incident Management
- Hands-on experience as Information Security Administrator/Analyst in small and medium level enterprises, preferably financial services industry
- Rigorous security operations experience including interdisciplinary experience with four or more of the following: Cyber Threat Analysis and Protection, IT Security Audit and Compliance, Network Security, Scan Solutions, Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Operating Systems Security, Cryptographic Controls, and Vulnerability Assessment.
- Experience in monitoring against cyber threats, vulnerabilities and exploits, and in verifying vulnerabilities; correlate information; and deliver security reports
- Hands-on experience on Symantec Endpoint Protection.
- Proven record of Project/Customer/Vendor Relationship and Crisis Management
- Open to working in 5 p.m.- 1 a.m. (IST) shift with onsite team/customers in US
- Self-starter, solution-oriented, and tech. savvy with good communication skills
- Customer-focused with technical and business acumen to assess business needs
- Telephonic round
- System Test
- Written test
- F2F interview
3 - 5 Years
3 - 6 LPA