About The Company
IDS InfoTech Limited uses a seamless global delivery network and extensive domain expertise to help any type of business achieve rapid and sustainable cost savings, improve cash flow and drive top-line growth.
They’ve been helping businesses achieve organizational flexibility since 1989. From the US to Europe to the foothills of the Indian Himalayas, the IDS family has over 1000 global employees. IDS applies the latest technological advances, a highly educated workforce and our total customer commitment to provide cost-effective solutions to our clients around the world.
Their experts successfully migrate processes—with quantifiable results—in Engineering Design, Healthcare, Publishing, Legal, IP & IT Services.
IDS Infotech has the capabilities to support and grow large volume, complex, transaction-driven companies. Their state-of-the-art industry solutions—from targeted service improvements to mitigating process, security and regulatory demands of large corporations—consistently deliver unmatched value and quality for their clients.
Desired experience: Fresher
Salary: INR 1.68 LPA
Probation Period: 3 Months
Target Batch Passouts: 2015/2016
Course Specialization: B.A./M.A./B.Com/M.Com/B.Sc/M.Sc/BBA/ B.Tech(Bio-Tech)/ M.Tech(Bio-Tech)/BJMC/MJMC
Shift Types: 06:00 AM-02:00 PM & 02:00 PM -10:00 PM). There is no Night shift.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Creating indexes or abstracts of the articles or journals as per the client requirements.
- Meeting the assigned targets with Quality.
- Adhere to various policies and procedures
- Performing other related duties incidental to the work
- Excellent writing skills, English comprehension and analytical skills
- Should have knowledge of computer fundamentals
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Highly organized and self-motivated to establish and achieve goals
- Confident when working independently or as part of a team
- Should have positive learning attitude
- Aptitude Test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BJMC, BMM, BMS, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBE
0 - 0 Years
1.68 - 1.68 LPA