About The Company
IDSIL uses a seamless global delivery network and extensive domain expertise to help any type of business achieve rapid and sustainable cost savings, improve cash flow and drive top-line growth. They are head quartered at Chandigarh and have a facility at Noida.
The Publishing Services vertical has a facility at Noida. In this facility they handle the high end knowledge processes, where they offer their services to international customers in the field of Science, Arts, Humanities, Technology and Management. Through this facility they provide their customers services like Advanced Editorial Services inclusive of complete project management and Indexing & Abstraction of journals and books.
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: Fresher
Salary: INR 1.68 LPA + Incentives
Probation Period: 3 Months
Target Batch Passouts: 2015
Course Specialization: B.A./M.A./B.Com/M.Com/B.Sc/M.Sc/BBA/ B.Tech(Bio-Tech)/ M.Tech(Bio-Tech)/ Mass Communication & Journalism
Shift Types: 06:00 AM-02:00 PM & 02:00 PM -10:00 PM). There is no Night shift.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Creating indexes or abstracts of the articles or journals as per the client requirements.
- Meeting the assigned targets with Quality.
- Adhere to various policies and procedures
- Performing other related duties incidental to the work
- Excellent writing skills, English comprehension and analytical skills
- Should have knowledge of computer fundamentals
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Highly organized and self-motivated to establish and achieve goals
- Confident when working independently or as part of a team
- Should have positive learning attitude
- Aptitude Test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.)
0 - 0 Years
1.68 - 1.68 LPA