Supply Chain Solutions Pvt Ltd (3SC) is engaged in collaboration with one of the largest European shipping company as Strategic partners in supply chain and Integrated Logistics for India Market. The company operates out of over 150 offices and agencies in more than 50+ countries with regular services on over 70 shipping lines and manages a dense network capable of meeting the expectations of its customers all over the world. The company offers services in overland transport, sea freight, air freight, contract & Lead logistics services through.
Job Profile: Import Export in Service Excellence.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 2-4 years of experience in handling of sea import movement.
Course Specialization: Graduation in Operation/SCM/Logistics/Marketing but MBA Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics (preferred).
Salary: 2.5 – 4 Lacs Per Annum + benefits
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Interview Process: HR, Telephonic and Face to Face (with management)
- He/She will be part of Business Service Excellence and reporting to a Head Service Excellence of company.
- He/She will facilitate communication flow between customer, agent/ partners and operations team in executing the shipments.
- The individual is also required to support for strategic initiatives and implementation, processes improvement, writing SOP for all Customers and follow the same for shipment processing.
- Prepare complete set of documents pertaining to export/import shipping documentation based on L/C
and/or other credit terms.
- Get all required documents attested from the relevant authorities.
- Maintain a direct relationship with the bank pertaining to all export/import procedures and documentation.
- Complete paperwork for acquiring certification/test reports for the required items.
- Prepare sales and purchase contracts, issue certificate of origin, customs/ insurance declaration, monthly delivery/ sales reports, issue payment vouchers, etc.
- Coordinate closely with the logistics/ shipping company/ agents for scheduling and booking shipments to ensure smooth and timely cargo delivery.
- Prepare and file all documents related to Advance License.
- Coordinate and liaise with suppliers and buyers to ensure smooth cargo operations.
- Track electronically the status of all the shipments and informing customers via pre alert.
- Complete correspondence with DGFT, CUSTOM, ECGC, bank and chamber etc.
- Retaining & Servicing existing customers & handling inquiries of new accounts.
- MIS Reports.
Skill Set Required:
- Good communication skills & presentable
- Language: English plus further languages
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards
- Need to be team worker with experience in virtual matrix organizations
- Analytical skills for process analysis and fast comprehension of complex scenarios
- Good knowledge of MS office.
- Good in data collection, analysis etc.
- Good in PPT presentation is preferable.
2 - 5 Years
2.5 - 4 LPA