About The Company:
Hobsons helps students identify their strengths, explore careers, create academic plans, match to best-fit educational opportunities, and reach their education and life goals. Through their solutions, we enable thousands of educational institutions to improve college and career planning, admissions and enrollment management, and student success and advising for millions of students around the globe.
Job Profile: Implementation Specialist
Job Location: Delhi
Salary: INR 6 LPA
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 6 months -2 Years
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Ensure successful implementation of Hobsons products on budget and on time
- Cultivate the client relationship through implementation and all types of training engagements
- Responsible for maintaining product knowledge, implementing and training latest features and functionality of product at the client site
- Project Management tracking through MS Project, Excel, etc. Must have the ability to move project schedules to closure
- Assist in creating processes and procedures that will streamline the training and implementation processes. This will include documentation needed for internal/external clients. Create documentation of the delivered configured application in a Reference guide, user’s guide or training guide
- Present product knowledge/expertise both in a training, implementation and sales environment including trade shows, conventions and public speaking engagements
- Assist other team members with client engagements when appropriate
- Coordinate and schedule time and/or travel itineraries pertaining to your client assignments (which may include booking travel for much of the following: air, hotel, car rental, directions, etc.)
- Provide consultancy services to existing clients using Edumate to maximise ROI
- Provide consultancy services for new Hobsons implementations, advising on best practice for the configuration and use of Edumate
- Work with project services and consulting teams to influence school’s to adopt Hobsons best practice processes
- Mentor and coach the teams in the application of best practice in schools
- Create client specific training curriculum for assigned Instructor within appropriate amount of time for Instructors to plan his/her lessons.
- Work with clients to maximi client resigns
Key Skills Required:
- 1 years of HE or K-12 education sector experience, both are ideal
- A strong passion education technology and helping students succeed
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Excellent English communication skills
- Comprehensive presentation abilities-Provide on-line meetings and conference calls to orientate a new client, present new functionality, present blocks of on-line training, and collaborate with clients about concerns.
- Client/account management and/or customer service experience
- Ability to create relationships and influence at all levels
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, business analysis
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, product configuration
- Personal Interview
- Final HR Round
B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA, BCM, MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
1 - 2 Years
6 - 6 LPA