Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
Link World (training and placement) was founded in 2013 in Chandigarh, INDIA. We have been serving our customers’ needs for more than 10 years! Link World Travel was founded on the principle on providing professional travel advice and outstanding service for the best travel value for our customers……a tenet that holds true to the present day. We have grown to become the largest travel agency in Chandigarh india by living and adhering to this principle.
Salary: INR 1.68 to 3.0 LPA
Desired Experience: 0.5 to 2 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
• Advises and assists in the preparation and filing of immigration and naturalization related applications and petitions.
• Maintains client case files in accordance with case file management system.
• Maintains knowledge of current immigration practice and procedures through training programs and seminars, immigration periodicals and website reviews and case reviews with managing attorney.
• Acquires partial and full accreditation before the Board of Immigration Appeals.
• Provides legal representation to clients before the Immigration Service, Immigration Court and Board of Immigration Appeals.
• Develops and maintains program fee and document lists.
• Assists in the expansion of services, provision of community education and pro se clinic offerings and program publicity.
• Provides written translations of all Spanish documentation.
• Uses creativity and innovation in program development and service delivery.
• Maintains confidentiality of client and agency information.
• Regular and predictable attendance.
• Working knowledge of applicable computer programs (Word and Excel) and typing skills of at least 40 wpm.
• Attention to detail / technical nature of job.
• Knowledge of the service population\'s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and the appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Immigration Counselor
- Education: B.A., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
- Work Ex: 0.5 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT