-The process of learning has moved away from “Training” to “Learning”, acquiring a “CONVENIENCE” dimension, with the maturing of technology.
-Learning has, thus, become a “Pull”-driven activity rather than a “Push”-driven activity.“One-size fits all” is no longer the relevant mantra.
We are an eLearning company that produces interactive multimedia educational content to help people learn better. We also undertake turnkey eLearning content development projects involving research, design, development and deployment.
Salary: INR 1.2 to INR 3 LPA
Desired Experience: 2-5 years
Tentative Date Of Joining:Immediate
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Work as part of a team with content writers, instructional designers, multimedia-specialists and programmers
Skill Set Required:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Technical knowledge of Colour Theory, Design Principles, Typography and Composition
- Ability to manage your time and meet deadlines
Illustrator / Graphic Designer
2 - 5 Years
1.2 - 3 LPA