About The company
METALCAM is a European company that develops CAD/CAM solutions for numeric control machines since 1991, contributing this way to increase industrial companies' profitability in more than 20 countries in the World.
METALCAM has been developing its own CAD/CAM mechanical solutions for more than 20 years focused in customers' efficiency and profit.
Its large experience and achieved prestige have make possible relevant OEM agreements with other CAD/CAM developers, as Cimatron, and tool-machine makers, as AgieCharmilles (GFMS) or ONA Electro erosion, and become Solid Works certified partner.
The 20 years long presence in market of METALCAM allowed the company to lend service to more than 3,000 customers with more than 10,000 installed workplaces, achieving a real high loyalty ratio, due to company's objective has been reached: the customer's satisfaction.
Job Profile: Icon and Bitmaps Designer
Desired experience: 0-5 years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Design Degree
Salary: INR 3 LPA - 7 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Internship/Contract Period: 6 Months
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The person will work independently and create the needed images.
- The contract will be of 6 months for a project to redesign part of the icons and images of our main software product.
- Once the 6 months temporary contract is over, and if the company is happy with your performance, you will opt to a permanent contract to work in general design tasks like web, catalogues, brochures, logos and software icons and images.
-Independent graphic designer with high design skills and excellent knowledge of image and icon design tools.
- Good working experience in icon and bitmap design and creation will be very valued
- Good level in English (written and spoken)
- Extensive knowledge of image design software (Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge and experience in web, brochures, logos and other corporate materials will be valued for continuation of contract.
- Knowledge in SEO will be valued.
- Online Test
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 5 Years
3 - 7 LPA