Smart Joules' mission is to restore social, economic and environmental equality and justice by eliminating energy waste across businesses. We design, execute and manage energy efficiency retrofit projects in large hospitals, hotels and industries under an award-winning Pay-As-You-Save offering called JoulePAYS. Our self-developed energy optimizing IoT technologies continuously monitor and control energy consumption in our client sites to ensure energy savings are maximized.
Designation: HVAC Engineer
Job Location: New Delhi
Experience: 3-5 Years
Salary: 4.8 LPA -6 LPA
- Heat Load Assessments: Calculating cooling tonnage required by area and comparing with original building design.
- Energy Loss Assessment: Assessment of friction losses in piping systems.
- Central Plant Assessments and Re-design: Assessment of energy performance of high-side and low-side air conditioning systems and energy efficient re-design formulation.
- Innovative Pumping, Piping and Ducting Designs to minimize energy losses and achieve highest energy efficiency
- Equipment Design Specifications and Selection: Specifying design for Chillers, pumps, cooling towers, etc., soliciting and comparing quotations to select the most appropriate system for Smart Joules sites.
- Making all relevant diagrams related to the retrofit projects
- Using DeJoule to Drive Optimal Performance: Configuring, testing and continuously improving Smart Joules' self-developed BMS (DeJoule) to deliver the highest possible energy savings and reliability to our clients.
- Min. 3 years of experience as an HVAC engineer working with commercial buildings with practical site experience in Hospitals and Hotels;
- Innovative thinker with demonstrated experience in energy efficient chiller plant and low-side system design;
- Up-to-date knowledge about the latest energy efficient equipment and systems (magnetic chillers, EC motors, mist cooling towers, etc.);
- Quick and effective with drawings and engineering calculations;
- Bachelor's Degree or higher;
- Proficiency in AUTOCAD, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
3 - 5 Years
4.8 - 6 LPA
Energy & Power