Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Human Resource Management
About The company
QAI Global Services (QGS) provides advisory and consulting services for deployment of best practices and process improvement engagements in areas including Quality, Innovation, Project and Programme Management, IT Service Management, Testing and Service Excellence to name a few.
QAI Global Institute (QGI), the workforce development division of QAI engages with individuals inside organizations and with professional communities. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals.
QAI is currently servicing over 300 clients in over 35 countries and our offices are located in USA, India, China, and Singapore.
Website address: www.qaiglobal.com
Job Profile: Human Resource Management
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Probation/Training Period: 4 months
Salary: Rs. 2 LPA to Rs. 4 LPA (Depending upon the experience/performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Written Test
-Multiple Face to face interviews
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The incumbent shall be responsible for:
- Employee Engagement.
- Owning and implementing various HR initiatives and projects having strategic impact on the organization.
- Responsible for handling various HR activities like
- Employee Relations,
- Exits etc.
- HR MIS management, timely updating and maintenance of personnel files, employee database, training records etc.
- Ensuring adherence to existing policies and guidelines.
- Research and benchmarking on industry best practices and suggesting improvements to policies and processes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing multiple stakeholders
- Job Responsibilities: Human Resource Management
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MBA, MBE
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT