About the Company:
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
Merkle | Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more - all developed in-house. We are currently a 600+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
In pursuit of this aggressive growth plan, we are looking to hire HTML/ Email Development Interns. We have this opening in both Day and Night shifts. So, please help us understand your shift preference while you apply.
Job Location: Pune
Courses Required: Any Graduate
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Internship Duration: 6 months
The candidate will be hired as a full time employee basis the performance during internship period.
Salary: INR 15,000 per month
plus Night shift allowance(only applicable for night shift employees)
Job Description and Key Responsibilities:
- Communicate with Onsite Team to clarify campaign requirements, respond to the client in a timely manner.
- Work on day to day operations of client accounts.
- Coordinate campaign tasks with the database team and communicate status.
- Create QC queries/ scripts to verify completeness and accuracy of file output.
- Support/attend client meetings when needed
- Support post-deployment data analysis, pulling data out, organizing data, simplifying data and being able to present data for internal teams and Merkle clients
- Ensure all work being produced meets the highest standards of the Digital Messaging industry
You’d fit in, If you:
- Have knowledge of HTML, Java script, CSS
- Good knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of reporting tools like Tableau is a plus.
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts
And if you're excited about:
- Being a part of company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
Skill Set Required:
- Communication skills(verbal, written)
- Technical aptitude assessment
- Technical interview
- Cultural fitment interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA