About The company
Quagnitia is an India-based corporation that specializes in providing software services and IT-enabled solutions aimed to give you more from your technology investments. Its portfolio includes a host of offerings suitable for any sized business, ranging from IT consulting, application development, engineering and aligning business processes to name a few. What makes Quagnitia a true IT player is its ability to offer an integrated methodology to address client's requirements to operate efficiently and lend process support to help cut costs and drive success.
Website address: http://www.quagnitia.com/
Course Specialization- B.Tech/BE, BCA, MCA
Probation/Training Period- 6 months’
Salary- Upto 3 LPA (Depending on candidate’s experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
-Written Test (Aptitude Test)
-Machine Test (HTML coding test)
-Face to face interview
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Completely familiar with web technologies such as HTML/CSS and HTML5/CSS3 and Java script.
- Familiar with Bootstrap Framework.
- Ability to convert the PSDS to interactive HTML pages.
- Awareness of UI design tools like Photoshop.
- Experience in implementing J query and Java script.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and accessibility standards (W3C Guidelines).
- Ability to work with development teams and provide UI support
- Team player with strong analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
The Candidate will be responsible for UI development on HTML Platform
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, MCA, MCM
1 - 3 Years
3 - 3 LPA