About The Company
Enuke Software specializes in providing top notch end to end Software and Web solutions to its clients worldwide. Since its inception in 2008 by three talented engineers, the company has throttled forward into the vast development industry making its presence recognized in every domain.
They have dedicated teams of web developers and software developers delivering quality works on various platforms such as PHP/MYSQL, C#, ASP.Net, Joomla and Drupal. They also provide mobile application development services for iPhone / iPad and Android platforms.
Specialties- Customized Software Development, Web Development, Android Development, iPhone application Development, Responsive Web Development, Medical Software Development
Job Location: Gurgaon
Internship Period: 6 months
Please Note: This is an internship opportunity, the candidate will be selected as a full time employee depending upon her performance during the internship period
Salary Details: INR 10,000 per month
- During 6 months Training: INR 10,000 per month
Desired experience: Fresher
Courses: Any Graduates, MBA(HR) preferred
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Support of departmental representatives in HR questions
- Coordination of applicants, conduction of job interviews and preparation of following steps
- Introduction of new staff into their work environment
- Support in the handling of the employees' payment
- Conducting research about best practices and current salaries on the respective market
- Assistance in the employee evaluation and processing of employees' issues
- Maintaining a healthy communication system towards the employees
- Ability to communicate effectively with people throughout the organization
- Strong interpersonal and listening
- Motivation to constantly learn and develop the own knowledge and skills
- Self-assured manner, also towards people in rather high positions
- Only Female candidates should apply
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), BBA, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA