Smart Joules' mission is to restore social, economic and environmental equality and justice by eliminating energy waste across businesses. We design, execute and manage energy efficiency retrofit projects in large hospitals, hotels and industries under an award-winning Pay-As-You-Save offering called JoulePAYS. Our self-developed energy optimizing IoT technologies continuously monitor and control energy consumption in our client sites to ensure energy savings are maximized.
Position: HR Specialist
Job Location: Jangpura Extension, New Delhi (South Delhi)
Experience: 3+ Years
Salary: Hike on current CTC (Upto 7 LPA)
Purpose for Hire: We have grown organically to a team of 40+ engineers and technicians, and we are growing fast. We want to continue building the best team and keeping them highly productive and motivated.
- Maintain a live ‘talent needed over next 3 months' document at all times. Refresh every month.
- Prepare detailed job descriptions for each role in co-ordination with concerned manager & team
- Identify, screen and shortlist candidates for interviews with concerned manager & team
- Paperwork: Finalize paperwork for recruitment of new candidates
- Manage induction and training program for each new team member
- Prepare tests with inputs from team and administer the same before ‘releasing' employee for full time work with their team
- Plan and conduct periodic performance reviews along-with managers and senior management
- Identify training and career advancement opportunities for each team member
- Organize Interactive Saturdays (1 per month):
- Arrange for group discussions on specific important topics (take inputs from team leads for this)
- Coordinate presentations from a few team members in every session to facilitative presentation and public speaking skill development, and knowledge transfer
- Organize talks on interesting topics from experts in Smart Joules' network
- Organize fun events and outings
- Manage employee benefits such as stock options, health insurance, PFI, etc.
- Institute a formal feedback mechanism from every one to immediate and top management.
- Enable collaborative and collective learning and team-building activities
The Ideal Candidate:
- A young HR professional hungry to be the best at their work, drawing a deep sense of satisfaction from performing well;
- Able to design and follow high-quality recruitment and retention processes;
- Possesses a very high level of energy and loves working with people;
- Has experience working in a small company where she/he made a big contribution toward growing the team;
- Constantly thinking of new and creative ways to keep the team engaged and productive;
- Loves working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Is a friend to her/his colleagues, making them feel comfortable to share their thoughts, feelings and professional goals;
- Is presentable and has excellent communication skills;
- Loves the planet & the people on it.
3 - 5 Years
6 - 7 LPA