About The Company :
FUNDreamz was started in mid 2010 by a group of individuals with simple yet huge vision backed with dynamic and vast experience. The team wanted to help pin down the shortfalls in fundraising and use the power of giving to help deserving NGOs by providing fundraising solutions. These solutions were tailor-made to NGO needs and ranged from face-to-face fundraising, donor retention to setting up in-house operation for different NGOs. At FUNDreamz, they are tirelessly committed to developing and operating cost-effective & profitable direct marketing programs for our clients. They provide all kind of marketing and fundraising solutions. Their solutions begin with donor acquisition, consulting, and market analysis to donor servicing and retention in keeping with the requirements of an organization.
Website : http://www.fundreamz.com/
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: MBA(HR)
Training Period: 1 week
Probation Period: 3 to 6 months
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 1.8 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Providing administrative support to reporting manager for HR and wider teams
- Handling the complete recruitment life-cycle to meet manpower requirements.
- This includes Coordinating recruitment plans with City Heads, developing JDs, posting vacancies in the job portals as per city requirements; screening & short listing resumes through Job Portals, reporting on recruitment targets and managing the induction of new staff, issuing offer letters and ID cards; opening the salary account of new recruits and/ or managing exit interviews.
- Following up with hired employees for the completion of the H.O. documents and files
- Handling HR events and celebrations including office get-togethers and/promotion parties
Skill Set Required:
- Respect for confidentiality and discretion.
- Good communication skills.
- Hospitality, patience, attention to civility and courtesy.
- Attentiveness, a well-groomed appearance, very punctual.
0 - 2 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA