About The Company :
FUNDreamz was started in mid 2010 by a group of individuals with simple yet huge vision backed with dynamic and vast experience. The team wanted to help pin down the shortfalls in fundraising and use the power of giving to help deserving NGOs by providing fundraising solutions. These solutions were tailor-made to NGO needs and ranged from face-to-face fundraising, donor retention to setting up in-house operation for different NGOs. At FUNDreamz, they are tirelessly committed to developing and operating cost-effective & profitable direct marketing programs for our clients. They provide all kind of marketing and fundraising solutions. Their solutions begin with donor acquisition, consulting, and market analysis to donor servicing and retention in keeping with the requirements of an organization.
Website : www.fundreamz.com/
Job Location: Jaipur
Desired experience: Freshers (Preferred Female Candidates)
Course Specialization: B.Tech, BCA/MCA, BBA/MBA, BA/MA, B.Com./M.Com., B.Sc./M.Sc.
Training Period : 1 week
Probation Period : 3 to 6 months
Salary: IINR 1.20 LPA to INR 1.50 LPA+ Attractive Incentives
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: Monday, 21-03-2016 till 11:00 am
- HR Round
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
- HR (40%)
- Providing administrative support to reporting manager for HR and wider teams
- Handling the complete recruitment life-cycle to meet manpower requirements. This include
- Coordinating recruitment plans with City Heads, developing JDs, posting vacancies in the job portals as per city requirements; screening & short listing resumes through Job Portals, reporting on recruitment targets and managing the induction of new staff, issuing offer letters and ID cards; opening the salary account of new recruits and/ or managing exit interviews
- Following up with hired employees for the completion of the H.O. documents and files
- Maintaining complete attendance record of the employees including leave records. Preparing city salary based on these records at the end of each month for HR and manager approvals
- Handling HR events and celebrations including office get-togethers and/promotion parties
- Administration (60%)
- Preparing top quality batch files daily for CARE-India or WWF-India, as required while ensuring the daily deposition of donor cheques. Following up on bounced cheques
- Office Maintenance and House Keeping including monitoring the general appearance of office infrastructure including pantry and public areas and ensuring relevant follow up and/ supervision on daily maintenance exercises; including stock and stationary management
- Follow-up with the CARE India for stock requirements
- Vendor Management including follow-up on all/ any concerns on Phone lines/ Electricity/ AC/ UPS/ Water
- Liaison including greeting all persons entering organization in a professional manner while restricting access to office facilities without a proper escort
- Accepting and signing for packages, courier and distributing related mail
- Occasional filling, book keeping and scheduling for HR and Administration
- Preparing monthly statement of petty cash and related filing all petty cash vouchers, receipt & payment vouchers
- Hotel booking/Air-Road-Train Bookings where required
- Other administrative functions, as desired by management
Skill Set Required:
- Respect for confidentiality and discretion.
- Good communication skills.
- Hospitality, patience, attention to civility and courtesy.
- Attentiveness, a well-groomed appearance, very punctual.
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.5 LPA