Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
We MTNPL: Metric Telecom Networks Pvt. Ltd. is formed by group of professionals in the field of telecommunications & Power Sector. Professionals having expertise in Passive & Active Infrastructure, Implementation of GSM & CDMA equipment’s and their Maintenance also in field of project planning & Optimization in (2G, 3G and 4G), Transmission Planning (2G & 3G), project management, RF and MW field and network implementation have joined hands to form a competent group. Metric Telecom is providing services in Project Management, Planning and Optimization, RF and MW Engineering, Network optimization, Network implementation (Installation & Commissioning of GSM & CDMA Equipments) and Telecom Training.
Salary: INR 2.4 to 3.6 LPA
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 3-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for managing all the HR operations and strategies with in a company. The HR generalist oversees the administration of all people related matters such as” attendance management, compensation and benefits, employment law, employees relations, organizational development, performance management, recruitments, reward and recognition, succession planning, etc.
Deliverables: criteria/results by which success can be measured
Resourcing & Recruitment:
-Work with managers to create job descriptions & identify competencies needed for the roles
-Recruit top talent including sourcing, interviewing and reference checking.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Determine and implement recruiting best practices
-Conduct phone interviews and face to face interviews
-Schedule interviews for internal and external applications
-Administer background investigations with administrative assistance.
-Partner with management to determine appropriate compensation packages
-Draft offer letters
- Prepare recruiting strategy on an annual basis.
- Manage the requisition log and applicant/interview/hire reports.
-Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Ensuring the timely completion of the joining formalities of the new joiners
-Acquainting the new joiners about the company’s policies
Employee Welfare & Relations:
-Conflicts a grievance management for employees.
- To advise, guide and support managers with all matters relating to employee relations
- Effective case management of people related issues such as: disciplinarians, performance management, employment tribunals, grievance and absence management
-Developing effective relationships with the business to promote good employee relations across the organization
-Actively engage with the employees through structured interactions, as well as regular communications formally and informally
-To conduct various engagement activities such as birthday celebrations, festival celebrations, etc.
Full & Final Settlements:
-To manage full and final settlements as per the company standards
- Conducting the exit interviews
-Ensures compliance with statutory and internal regulations
- Making timely and accurate payouts of F & F settlement
- Ensuring data is maintained to the highest level of data integrity
- Checking & handling end to end payroll process like edit check, tax calculations, net salary processing at all levels
- Checking the reimbursement of various perks
- Ensure compliance with statutory and internal regulations of the location.
- Ensure timely resolution of escalated payroll & settlements queries from the employees
- Adherence to local acts
-Monthly payment of Professional Tax., LWF and ESIC
- Job Responsibilities: HR Manager
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT