About The Company
FarEye’s technology solutions revolutionise enterprise operations by empowering the field workforce of a client company using a powerful mobile platform. FarEye’s intuitive dashboard delivers real-time visibility to CXOs to better serve their customers. This empowers the enterprises to build a competitive advantage by improving its agility.
The Delhi-headquartered growing start-up is founded by three engineering school contemporaries: Gaurav Srivastava, Gautam Kumar and Kushal Nahata in 2013.
FarEye serves sectors like e-commerce, BFSI, healthcare, logistics with customers in 15 countries that include Amway, Bajaj Capital, BlueDart-DHL, DTDC, Hero FinCorp, Hitachi Hi-Rel, Landmark Group, Dr Lal PathLabs, Namshi, Walmart India and Zalora.
FarEye was funded by SAIF Partners in June 2016 following a seed funding round from Indian Angel Network in 2015.
Job Location: Okhla, Delhi
Desired experience: Fresher
Internship Period: 3 Months
- During internship: INR 5,000 to INR 10,000 per month (Training certificate will be provided)
- Post successful completion of internship: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 3 LPA
Please note: Candidate will be absorbed as full time employee on the basis of his/her performance during the internship and requirement of the company
Cab Facility - Yes (One side from office to nearest Metro station)
Courses: MBA(Human Resource)
Candidate with Major or Minor Specialization in HR can only apply
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Shift: Monday - Friday (10-7 PM) 5 days Working
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills Required:
- The Human Resources Intern will directly assist the Human Resources Manager with a wide range of projects related to HR compliance, recruiting, onboarding/orientation, employee benefits, and volunteer intern programs. This internship is designed to be both educational and practical.
- To facilitate, work and team up with HR team members as and when required.
- Assist in employee documentation
- Assist in maintaining HR database
- Looking for applications with excellent communication, presentable, smart, enthusiastic and willingness to learn
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA