Carrying a bold aura, WOWSTM is all set to make its brave moves in the battlefield of online trade. Setting its feet in as an ardent shopping portal, the website intends to make you feel elegant and elite while you shop. In this era of consumer eccentric marketing, convenience is a sober word for luxury. The company is also focused on providing utmost richness to its customers. Further, in its growth journey, WOWSTM has set a number of aspiring milestones. Becoming a versatile and spirited trader in comfort, is the foremost priority of the corporation. The website is coming up with sensational offers and spellbound deals, aiming to enter into a healthy competition with pioneers of the industry.
Job Location: Jaipur
Desired Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: INR 2.4 – 3 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties.
- Provide information and clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources activities, policies, processes and procedures.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
Skill Set Required:
- Proven relevant experience
- PC literacy and hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Basic knowledge of labour law
- Excellent organisational skills
1 - 3 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA