About The company
Shimuk Enterprises is a Project Management Training & Certification, and HR Solutions Company based in the National Capital Region of Delhi in India. They are providing SCRUM and PMP Certification Trainings as Authorized Training Partners (ATP) of VMEdu, USA and ScrumStudy, USA- http://www.shimuk.com ; http:www.shimukpm.com Project Management is one of the fastest growing profession in present times. Application of Project Management methodologies have become crucial for the success of projects due to pressings needs of reduced time frames, tight budgets and increased expectations. People are the most important resources for any organization. There is a never ending demand of most suitable manpower for the business entities. Similarly there is a continuous search for the most suitable organization by the candidates. They serve the Society through our Project Management and Human Resource Services by helping in meeting these requirements of the society.
Their unique access to world-class developers at incredible rates enable us to build amazing mobile apps at a fraction of the cost vs. other development agencies. In addition to our in-house team of senior developers, we maintain a pool of qualified resources available on-demand.
Website address: www.shimuk.com
Job Profile: HR Executive
Job Location: Delhi-NCR
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: MBA
Probation/Training Period: None
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA – INR 1.44 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Job Description & Skills Required:
- Business Development for the Company including exploration of opportunities, client visits, presentations, client follow ups, communication with prospective clients both job seekers and employers, assist in career counselling etc.
- Generating requirements from employers, locating suitable candidates, communicating with the candidates and employers, negotiating and finalising the terms and agreement with the suitable candidates and employers for placement/recruitment services, follow up and realising the payments.
- Populating company's portal with jobs, registrations of job seekers and employers and other info.
- Compiling and maintaining various databases
- Compiling and managing content usable for social media
- Develop and perform Marketing campaigns
- Assist in company operations and associated works
MBA, MBE, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 1.44 LPA