Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
We are a Project Management Training & Certification, and HR Solutions Company based in the National Capital Region of Delhi in India. We are providing SCRUM and PMP Certification Trainings as Authorized Training Partners (ATP) of VMEdu, USA and ScrumStudy, USA- http://www.shimuk.com ; http:www.shimukpm.com Project Management is one of the fastest growing profession in present times. Application of Project Management methodologies have become crucial for the success of projects due to pressings needs of reduced time frames, tight budgets and increased expectations. People are the most important resources for any organization. There is a never ending demand of most suitable manpower for the business entities. Similarly there is a continuous search for the most suitable organization by the candidates. We serve the Society through our Project Management and Human Resource Services by helping in meeting these requirements of the society.
Our unique access to world-class developers at incredible rates enable us to build amazing mobile apps at a fraction of the cost vs. other development agencies. In addition to our in-house team of senior developers, we maintain a pool of qualified resources available on-demand.
Desired Experience: 0 – 1 years
Last Date to Apply : 06-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.4 – 1.8 LPA (INR 10K – 12K for the probation period of 3 months)
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Business Development for the Company including exploration of opportunities, client visits, presentations, client follow ups, communication with prospective clients both job seekers and employers, assist in career counselling etc.
- Generating requirements from employers, locating suitable candidates, communicating with the candidates and employers, negotiating and finalising the terms and agreement with the suitable candidates and employers for placement/recruitment services, follow up and realising the payments.
- Populating company\'s portal with jobs, registrations of job seekers and employers and other info.
- Compiling and maintaining various databases
- Compiling and managing content usable for social media
- Develop and perform Marketing campaigns
- Assist in company operations and associated works
- Good command over English and computers especially MS Excel, Word and Power Point, pleasing personality with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Job Responsibilities: HR Executive
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT