Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
In a world of stiff competition Megara infotech Pvt.Ltd. is a reputable IT & Management Institute. that trains Non-technical students to be the IT professionals of tomorrow through some of the most in-demand IT & management courses.Its(Megara infotech) courses currently accommodate to classes with different needs. One belonging to the service class and another belonging to the business class, both for students coming with any academic background. Various sectors such as IT, BPOs, Retail, Manufacturing, PSUs, Healthcare and many more require well trained professionals and that’s where Megara wholesome courses provide students the edge. The institute(Megara infotech) distinguishes itself from other institutes due to its holistic approach and unique foresighted planning in providing technical and professional education with state- of-the-art technology. Its(Megara infotech\'s) mission is to imbibe the values of excellence, initiative, innovation & service in our students & make them tomorrow’s “global Entreprene ial” and nations trustees for business growth. Megara infotech\'s aims at grooming business leaders who are an assets to the society thereby amalgamating business demands with social concerns.The training programmes equip their participants with the latest techniques and helps develops their pace with the changing scenario of the corporate world in globalization era.
Salary: INR 2 to 3 LPA
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Reviewing, updating and maintaining proper filing of PF Forms, HR handbook, performance appraisal form and training schedules.
- Handling all employee enquiries & grievances. Negotiating with staff and their representatives on issues relating to pay and conditions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal people politely, willingness to learn.
- Good interpersonal skills
- A “Can do approach” to work and a strong sense of commitment towards work.
- Face to face interview
- Job Responsibilities: HR Executive
- Education: MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT