Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the company:
LimeTray is a young product focused start-up which provides web-presence and online marketing to F&B businesses. The founding team consists of ISB, NSIT alumni & has strong-domain knowledge having built one of the strongest online food ordering portals before. LimeTray’s investors include some of the most successful internet entrepreneurs.
Limetray is defined by our insistence on providing an unparalleled customer experience. All of the team members are charged with bringing creativity, honesty, and intellectual rigor to their responsibilities in a never-ending quest to delight our customers. Limetray has high expectations of each other and work as a team to build things they are all proud of. That mind-set, along with the execution, has allowed Limetray to have 150 clients in less than 6 months.
Job Location- New Delhi
Desired experience- 0-3 yrs Experience
Training Period- 1 Month
Salary- 1.8 to 2.4 LPA
Tentative date of Interview- 18th Oct Onwards
- English written test
- Managerial HR (face to face rounds)
- Responsible for leading and managing recruitment.
- Required to manage hiring individuals at senior, lateral levels as well as across both graduate and post graduate campuses.
- Identify recruitment partners, coordinate candidate selection process. Review and screen resumes, set up interview schedules and provide logistics support and follow-ups.
- Enable the definition of the recruitment strategy of the firm and evaluate activities on a project basis to best determine which sources and activities yield the highest quality recruits in a cost effective manner.
- Managing key HR projects for the balance time.
- Payroll and statutory compliance.
- Policies and processes.
- Reward and recognition
- Excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently to see projects through.
- Regular attendance, teamwork, initiative, dependability and promptness required.
- Past experience in HR is a plus.
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: HR/Recruitment