Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Infoway is a premium web development and mobile engineering company started in 2004. Utilizing thelatest emerging technologies, we develop Cloud software and web application.As a leading web application Development Company employbrightest and most talented people to utilize cutting edge technologies and deliver highly creative graphiccontent. Whether you seek an open source solution out of the box thinking or a custom developedplatform, we have the skills and experience to deliver the most cost effective solutions. Their team provides significant resources needed to ensuretimely delivery.
They are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, heading towards ISO 27001and CMMI certification. Being a company of web designing in India we feel proud of having won many awards and certificates.
Job Profile: HR Executive
Job Location:Serampore, Hooghly, West Bengal
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary- INR 1.44 LPA
Bond: 3 years’ Service Level Agreement
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Recruiting and retaining the best talent in the industry.
- Complete Knowledge of on-boarding, Induction Process
- Validation of confirmation process
- Sourcing and shortlisting resumes on the basis of business requirements
- Front office coordination.
- Complete the joining formalities and on boarding of new hires.
- Support payroll & Statutory activities including attendance, leave, transfer, payroll inputs etc. for corporate functions
- Assist in Employee Engagement activities
- Coordinating, planning training related activities.
- Excellent communication (English)
- Good looking & Smart
- Knowledge on HR duties.
- Capable to work in rotational shifts (Night Shifts too).
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Note: Only Female Candidates May Apply
- Job Responsibilities: HR Executive
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.44 Lacs
- Industry: IT