Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Sphinx Worldbiz brings Information Technology and Engineering service competencies under one roof and delivers best solutions to critical and complex business problems of its clients.
Established in the year 1996, Sphinx Worldbiz has been one of the well-known technology companies not only in Delhi and NCR – India but across the globe. A perfect mix of technical expertise and management expertise, unleashes the innovative thinking of team Sphinx. Initiated by a the group engineers with a proven expertise in the area of CAD, CAM, and CAE Services; the company has expanded its operations over wide dimensions of IT services including IT Applications, Infrastructure and Consulting. Superlative business performance and competitive advantage of the company depends on understanding how to capitalize on resources and opportunities and accomplish desired outcomes.
Desired experience- 1-2 Years
Job Location: Noida
Course Specialization- MBA/BBA
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 2.4 LPA
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
• Searching Candidates as per the requirement.
• Managing complete recruitment lifecycle for sourcing best talent to the company within set timelines.
• Handling EndtoEnd Sourcing activities of the Company at Pan India level
• Coordinate with Candidates and HR. Scheduling Interviews and Follow ups with candidates.
• Sourcing & Screening of candidates through Job Portals, Mail Blasting, professional sites, networking, head hunting, Employee References and SelfData Bank.
• Arranging & conducting Interviews/Initial screening of the candidates/ helping in recruitment processes.
• Communicating with all candidates on a regular basis
- Self-driven and motivated people
- People skills, excellent communication skills
- Good at presentation, Negotiation skills
- Job Responsibilities: HR Executive
- Education: BBA, MBA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure