About Josh Technology Group
• Incorporated in 2009, since its inception, has launched several exciting products for renowned VC funded Start Ups based in US.
• Working on its own suite of Web & Mobile Products targeted towards the Indian E-Commerce Market.
• Forte in Niche Product Development - Web & Mobile Applications.
• Highly Talented Peer Group - Alumni of Premier Colleges such as IITs, NSIT, IIITs, Pune MCA, VIT, IP University etc.
• High Focus on Open Source Technologies / Frameworks - Java, J2EE, Ruby on Rails, Django, etc. Subsequently working on iPhone, Android & Blackberry Platforms.
• Works primarily on web applications in various domains such as Mobile Advertising, Automotive Retail, Lead Analytics, E-Commerce Platforms, Social Networking, Corporate Branding.
• Offers a Great Learning & a Fast Growth Environment
• High emphasis on Quality Mentorship.
• Rendezvous of Fun with Work.Location- Gurgaon
Profile/Designation- HR Executive - Generalist plus recruitments
Please Note: Female candidates should only apply
Desired experience- 6 months to 2.5 years.
Probation / Training Period- 3 Month
Salary Details: 1.2 to 1.8LPA . ( Negotiable for deserving candidates)
Bond- 3 months
Tentative date of joining- Immediate
Interview Process: Written Test followed by assignment and F2F interview.
• Administer all employee benefit programs with conjunction with the Finance and Administration department.
• Organize in house and outdoor events, festival celebrations, competitions & Monthly Parties
• Provide counsel and assistance to employees at all levels in accordance with the company's policies and procedures as well as relevant legislation.
• To maintain and develop HR policies, ensuring compliance and to contribute the development of corporate HR policies.
• To Work on strategies with direct focus on employee retention and reduction in attrition
• In case of exits, responsible for completion of all exit formalities
• Assist in the process linked to performance review system like Promotions, Bonus payout & Performance improvement process.
• Handling on-boarding tasks like joining formalities, employee database, employee files.
• Timely communication of latest changes in policy and holding awareness sessions on the same.
• Closure of LWP and tracking absconding and long leave cases.
• Preparing various reports for HR reviews & attrition analysis
• Handling the entire recruitment cycle and sourcing candidates of suitable caliber from various sources like Job Portals, Postings, Walk-ins, Social Media and Internal or External References.
Worked for different technologies like Microsoft Technologies, OpenSource Technologies, iPhone, Android, Designing and UI Development, Content writer, SEO and Business Development etc.
• Campus Recruitment' which starts from initiating communication with colleges to joining of the candidates. Conducting interview, placing offer. Strategically planning for campus recruitment.
• Headhunting through LinkedIn, Glassdoor, MyParichay and creating profiles on Social Media sites in coordination with Corporate communication department.
• Negotiating with Monster/Naukri for renewal of subscription
• Negotiating with Vendors for finalizing quotes and getting the agreement signed accordingly (permanent & contractual both).
• Drafting & sending referral emails to employees.
• Recruitment and Selection of qualified and suitable candidates for various positions in the organization based on the approved manpower budget.
• Managing and independently handling the full Recruitment life cycle from sourcing of profile to delivery of the candidate in IT and Non IT departments
• Direct Coordination with the Technical Leads, Managers, Clients and Centre Heads to line up the interviews with them for their feedback about candidates.
• Developed a pool of qualified candidates for future requirements
• Vendor Management.
• Creating and maintaining MIS on Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis.
• Coordinate in timely release of job postings
• Participate in conducting Interview Tests / Evaluations
• Tabulation & Announcement of interview results to candidates
• Ensure preparation and issue of employment letters along with annexure.
• Updating the internal database on regular basis.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• Excellent Team Player with strong skills in Research, Analysis and Coordination.
• Efficient in managing and maintaining Employee relations, Grievance Handling Systems
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), BAF, BBA, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BFIA, BFM, MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM, P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
6 - 2 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA