About The Company :
Embee is a frontrunner in the technology solutions and service industry. With expertise in technologies built over decades, Embee pools domain knowledge and passion for customer satisfaction to consistently enable organizations, enterprise to start-ups, to transform their workspaces, to achieve desired business outcomes. Embee is also the leading cloud solution provider with the highest cloud mix and active cloud usage.
Embees solution portfolio is cohesive and in pace with rapidly changing business demands. With a focus on Workspace Transformation, Embee provides cutting edge solutions in the areas of Datacenter Transformation, Enterprise Security and customized solutions for the Mid-Market to enable business to remain profitable in their industry.
Job Location: Kolkata
Years of experience: 3 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E,M.B.A,B.B.A
Target Batch Passout: 2013
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA To INR 3.5 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview, experience and will be at the company’s discretion)
Bond/Probation : NONE
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 18 May 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Recruitment and Employee Onboarding:
- End to end recruitment for the open positions of Kolkata- Defining the requisition, Sourcing of Cvs from different channels (Naukri, Career Sites, Social Media, Consultancies, Internal Reference), Conduct initial screening, Interview coordination, Salary negotiation, Closure of offer, regular follow up with candidates till their joining.
- Regular follow up with Consultancies to get the suitable CVs for outsourced positions
- Responsible to maintain up to date posting of open vacancies on Embee website.
- Take care of entire joining formalities and induction of new joiners in Kolkata. Document checks, email ID/Visiting card creation, bank account opening formality, sitting arrangement, IT Assets allocation, arrange induction program, introduction to team of Kolkata. coordinate with all stakeholders to schedule BU/SAP/CRM/OPF System, etc inductions.
- Issuing Offer letters, Appointment letters, NDA or Bonds using prepared Embee templates.
- Do referral checks of References mentioned in P D form
- Employee Relations including grievance handling
- Take timely feedback from reporting managers about new joinees performance to take proper decision regarding their confirmation.
- Day to day coordination with employees to resolve their queries/grievances.
- Take initiatives for employee engagement activities as per policy and coordinate for various celebrations
- Help employees adopt new policies and clarify their doubts whenever required.
- Misc. including L&D, HR Operations
- Driving BGV for new joiners and filing the report
- Develop an understanding of payroll, leave & attendance and statutory payments.
Educational Qualification :
- Any graduate who has secured 70%, 60% and 60% min in Class X, XII and Graduation exams respectively, Science at Higher Secondary level will get preference.
- Not more than 2 job changes during career.
- Either Gender. Preference will be given to candidates who stay closer to the office.
The Person: What skills, knowledge, attributes etc the candidate should possess
- Functional knowledge of Spoken and written English.
- Digital Native with strong presence on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Required competencies for this position:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Follow up
- Continuous Learning
- Technical Professional knowledge and Skills
- Technical Round
- Managment Round
3 - 3 Years
2.5 - 3.5 LPA