About The Company:
For business people looking for a reliable partner that provides integrated Advertising, Infrastructure and IT solutions with assurance of quality, economy and service to provide you exactly what you were seeking, e-peripherals is the choice. E-peripherals is a total media advertising & IT venture founded in the year 2006 by Mr Firoz Alam with a vision to innovate and provide the cost effective media and IT solutions that are best and are at par with International standards. At e-peripherals we are determined to become a leader in our niche for Advertising and technology solutions , our Endeavour is to achieve total client satisfaction by delivering a variety of Advertising services like digital media marketing (seo ppc,sem,email marketing sms marketing) , outdoor media marketing , promotions , digital printing solutions like flex , banner , signage’s and IT / networking services like system integration , data centre setup , establishment of networks (LAN WAN and wireless lan) also certain Infrastructure services like HT/LT Electrification , Air conditioning equipment supply and installation to the clients across the India.
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA - INR 2.4 LPA
Desired Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description :
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Organizational and Space Planning
- Performance Management and improvement systems
- Training & Development
- Organization development
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
- Employee Orientation
- Policy Development and documentation
Skill Set Required:
-Protects organization\\\\\\\'s value by keeping information confidential.
- Safety of the workforce.
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- You must be extremely well organized and methodical in your approach to problem solving and be able to manage filing/database system.
- Excellent communication skills are a pre-requisite for a HR Generalist as you will be dealing with employees on every level.
3 - 5 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA