About The company
Work Advantage, founded by alumni of UCLA, Amazon and Microsoft is a digital platform of corporate benefits. They connect businesses in almost all strata of society with corporations of all scales, by managing the corporate discount provided by partnering companies throughout the country.
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Job Description: HR Executive & Customer Relations Executive
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Salary: Rs. 1.2 LPA to Rs. 2.5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- You will help in recruiting and retaining the best talent in the industry.
- You would also interact with our clients
- Complete Knowledge of on-boarding, Induction Process
- Joining formalities
- Validation of confirmation process
- Sourcing and shortlisting resumes on the basis of business requirements
- Complete the joining formalities and on boarding of new hires.
- Support payroll activities including attendance, leave, transfer, payroll inputs etc. for corporate functions
- Assist in Employee Engagement activities
- Coordinating, planning training related activities.
- Other tasks as and when assigned.
- Admin Coordination
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services
- Up selling
- Have the ability to multi-task and work on multiple positions at any given point of time.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good influencing & negotiation skills.
- Competency in MS Office
- Well organized
- Smart and quick with responses
HR Executive & Customer Relations Executive
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA, MBE, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 2 Years
1.2 - 2.5 LPA