About The Company:
Success Trades is one of the fastest emerging names of Northern India & Singapore with a Vision to serve masses and help traders to trade professionally through quality Technical Research and create a Professional Trading environment throughout the Globe. Success Trades has its operations spread across 3 Countries, looking forward to add 2 more countries next financial year.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0- 1 years
Course Specialization: B.Tech, MBA
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2018
Training/Probation Period: 3 months
Salary: INR 4.03 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates' performance during the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Bond: 6 months
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance,and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance,pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
- You would be engaged in various Digital Marketing activities as well.
Provides management direction and counseling. Supervises clerical assistant and temporary staffing as needed.
- HR Round
0 - 2 Years
4.03 - 4.03 LPA