Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Technofocus Solutions is a company headed by a senior ex-Microsoft employee. They are into consulting, deployment and training on advanced Microsoft and VMware technologies such as virtualization, configuration and maintenance System Centre suite. Their principal client is Microsoft, the world's largest software company. The other clients are India's top companies such as HCL, Bharti, iGate, HMEL, etc. They are a Microsoft Partner with 4 Silver Competencies.
Salary Details: Rs 1.8 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 3 Months
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be required to carry out all recruitment processes including head-hunting, reaching potential candidates by telephone/emails, applicants resume screening, interviewing applicants, short listing, finalizing hiring and closing vacancies.
- Creating, organizing, updating and maintaining personnel files and the HR database.
- Establishing and maintaining proper structures and processes to track time and attendance.
- Managing and processing payroll of all employees in accordance with the policies and procedures, incentive plan and Income Tax rules.
- Administering policies and programs relating to all phases of human resources activity including HR planning, recruitment, training and development, employee performance evaluation and appraisals, etc.
- Good communication skills
- People Management
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Job Responsibilities: HR Associate
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBE, MCA
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT