Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
FrogIdeas is a leading Digital Strategy and Marketing company based in Gurgaon. Its category leading thought and execution has delighted clients, confounded competitors and created a culture worthy of disruption. It has one of the most enviable client portfolios in the country managing the likes of InterGlobe(holding company for IndiGo Airlines), the $19 Bn. Japanese Printing and Automation company Ricoh, the leading Mobile wallet Mobikwik and the $ 6 Bn. IT company, HCL Technologies. It offers services such as
Website and Mobile app development, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Listening, Reputation Management, Social Selling and more. It is also one of the most awarded agencies in India, winning almost 27 awards last season. It also won the prestigious award of Agency of the Year by the CMO council of Paul Writer.
FrogIdeas is established with global ambitions, but still functions very much like a startup. It works in a huge bungalow with gardens on either side, right in the middle of the city of Gurgaon. It follows the culture of open thought, having no cubicles, instead working on long tables. Its culture was covered by the Hindu.
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 4.2 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 1-3 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
We’re looking for a candidate with extremely strong execution and communication skills to join our team. The Human Resource Associate will lead recruitment and candidate selection.
Role and responsibility will include:
- Identify the hiring need, recruitment plan and position description.
- Conduct recruitment drives in various colleges and manage relationships for regular uptake.
- Identify and manage different sourcing platforms for candidate recruitment.
- Review applications , manage candidate expectations to ensure smooth entry into the team.
- Joining formalities
- Maintaining leave registers
- Be the one-point-contact for all HR / Admin related work in office
Traits: Extremely diplomatic, persuasive, patient, and hard-working with great attention to detail knack for engagement with current and future employees; Excellent written & spoken English is a must.
Experience: 1-3 years of experience in Human Resources especially recruiting.
1) Telephonic Round
2) Face-to-Face Interview
3) Assignment (maybe)
- Job Responsibilities: HR Associate
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 4.2 Lacs
- Industry: HR/Recruitment