Our firm was started by a group of like-minded professionals who's contributions have aided the organization to attain a better pace in growing to be a better version of itself. With a motto of providing exceptional quality services without compromising on the quality, we constantly research, analyze and redesign our work culture to make sure only the best is delivered to our patrons. We started our journey in the year 2018, and we are committed to delivering the best possible service to your needs. With a strong corporate foundation, we offer all the benefits related to our specialized services. People. We believe that success will be the result of our company-wide commitment to superior service and our focused approach to the industries we will serve. Our vision for the future is to be the customer's first and best choice in the services we provide. We will continue to be one of the leaders in the marketing industry and we will become a leader in the Software Development arena. Our customer's needs will determine our path. Our values will guide us.
Designation: Hr Associate Cum recruiter
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 1-2 Years'
Salary: upto 25k in hand ( per month )
- In House Recruitment 80% and 20 % generalist Profile
- Responsible for end to end Employee life cycle.
- Preparing & issuing all kind of Official letters, pre and post joining docs.
- Employment engagement activities.
- Designing compensation and benefits packages
- Salary Processing
- Manage employees' grievances
- Implementing performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annually etc.)
- Developing fair HR policies and ensuring employees understand and comply with them
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all
employees. Coordinating for Technical training with HOD's and simultaneously
conducting soft skill trainings.
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any
problems or grievances they may have
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable
speaking up about issues
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Updating MIS reports/ Database Update
- Proven work experience on full recruitment life cycle
- Excellent skills on Microsoft Office
- Efficient at working with a strong attention to detail
- Positive go-getter attitude, proactive and helpful
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under
- MBA in Human Resources Management or relevant field will be a plus
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), BBA, M.Com.(Hons.), MBA
1 - 2 Years
2 - 4 LPA